U304 available on H3

Dish channels are not affected. Those that have 5.1 audio will play it. Netflix won't via hdmi, and yes, I just changed the setting in 'audio' and it made no difference

No change logs for these updates I'm sure. Does any one know of or see any changes?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this also worked on U303, but as normal the stupid menu screen comes up when you turn on the Hopper. But today, I turned it on but instead, for some reason, of tuning to a channel, I left it up while I went to make my cup of coffee (K-Cup). When I got back the menu was timed out and it was on full screen to the last tuned channel. I can't testify that it did that on U303 but at least on U304 if you leave it alone the menu will go away.

My guess, 2-3 minutes as that's what it takes to turn on the Keurig, warm it up, make a cup and come back.

I'm not sure if anyone else let it timeout on U303, but if you still have it you can try to turn it on and see if it does timeout. If it doesn't then that might be one of the changes in U304.

I'll try it again tomorrow, and time the timeout value.

Netflix 5.1 audio has worked for me with u303 and still does with u304

H3 (hdmi)-> Yamaha RX-A840 (hdmi) -> Samsung tv

From what I know this update focused on the issues people had with getting updates and search data. Looks like in some cases Joeys were not releasing tuners to the Hopper when not in use so updates can be downloaded and processed.

Nothing with folders or favorites lists yet. THey want to make sure everyone is getting all the data that supposed to be on the box first. Those who were having search problems or download art should be noticing a difference within 72 hours after getting this update.

Dish anywhere on iOS still broken. I have a feeling a new app update will be needed since it works from the web interface on a computer just fine.

Reactions: DawnB
Yes I do sub to Netflix 4K. Currently I use an Amazon FIre TV box.
When I select a video I know is 4k on Netflix with the H3 it doesn't show it as UHD.

Am I correct that to get Netflix 4K, I need to subscribe to the $11.99/month plan instead of the $9.99/month plan and can you actually pause the plan for vacation? I have the 1 year free Netflix promotion from DISH which seems to only pay for $9.99/month x 12. Does this mean I really get 13 months since Netflix is free for the first month.

Yes, the Netflix 4K plan is $12 per month. I don't know exactly how the free Netflix deal works as I don't have that.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Yes, the Netflix 4K plan is $12 per month. I don't know exactly how the free Netflix deal works as I don't have that.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk
i am also paying 12 dollars a month for the ultra 4k hd package on netlflix