U925 on H3

gpguitarman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2014
Jumped from 595 to U925 this morning. A long update. So far I only see an app calked "Dish learn & play". YouTube playlists to help children learn and play from home.
Does anyone knows what was updated?

Sent from my SM-G920P using the SatelliteGuys app!

No but I'm updating mine now, manually. Hopefully it has fixes for the Wireless Joey problems I and others have had

Last edited:
Wow; that's quite the jump in version numbers. I think I'll turn my 1.5TB EHD again and see what happens...

Me too. I noticed no changes while briefly looking around. In particular, I turned my 1.5TB disk back on after the update, and it failed to show. I expect it to take over and be the only disk online after the nightly reboot.

everytime we get a software update, I'm always hoping for a way to list my recordings one by one and get rid of the folders if you choose. Guess that's not gonna happen. It's just part of my obsession of watching stuff in the order it was recorded. I'm compulsive that way

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
everytime we get a software update, I'm always hoping for a way to list my recordings one by one and get rid of the folders if you choose. Guess that's not gonna happen. It's just part of my obsession of watching stuff in the order it was recorded. I'm compulsive that way
Watching or listing stuff in the order they were recorded?? I hate that I can't select a group of episodes and watch them in succession and that it starts from the newest and goes backwards - something I've never seen Dish address

Nothing on the tech portal, which usually means just patches, but the version number to me seems like it should have had feature updates, too, other than that kids search thing app
Yeah, and that app was already included in the previous release. It was announced here in a thread last month:

And that app is still not available on either the Hopper Duo or Wally, even after both of them were updated to the latest software release that came out at the same time as this new Hopper 3 software release.

Reactions: HipKat
I understand your desire, but I think that would be a HUGE change software-wise, and I would count on such a big change breaking a lot of things as they are now :) However, I would love Profiles, but I sense that will never be, either.

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)