UFC on Fox/FX/FS1

Should be two good fights this evening...two strikers vs. two ground and pounders. Plus, it's FREE!!!

"Rousimar Palhares vs. Hector Lombard; Norman Parke vs. Colin Fletcher; Bradley Scott vs. Robert Whittaker; George Sotiropoulos vs. Ross Pearson. From Queensland, Australia. (Card subject to change)"

I don't know why but I just have never gotten into UFC.

I boxed and, to a much lesser extent, did the karate/kempo thing as a young adult. I wish that I had pursued wrestling in High School, but since I had a brother who was a year older than me, we basically wrestled and fought every day. Anyway, MMA would have been my sport if I were younger and less broken...but at age 49, pending knee replacement and having a half-dozen broken noses over the years, there's not way I'm fighing anyone unless it involves a laz-y-boy recliner and pillows.

They had some great fights tonight and the best I have seen since Fox got the rights to UFC :) Hopefully UFC can put on more fights like this on Fox,Fuel or FX again :)

Darn I missed that one... I was really hoping to see Nelson get beat up for as meany rounds as possible by Carwin but tonight big country is fighting Mitrione which should be entertaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts