UFC on Fox/FX/FS1

Enjoy the fight.... :)

I hope they are good and hope the Dos Santos vs Velasquez fight goes longer this time :) I hope this isn't rigged where Velasquez knocks Dos Santos out in 1st round this time to get interest for a 3rd fight like Don King does in Boxing :p:eek::rolleyes:;) :D :)

That was a bloodbath and damn Velasquez beat the hell out of Dos Santos but I give Dos Santos credit for hanging in there :)

Yes we did also :)

It's too bad you don't live closer because I would have brought food and beverages if you supplied the fights. Unfortunately, my two best friends (30+ years) moved out of the area this past year and I don't have the time or energy to make new ones...and I cannot justify spending $45 on just myself to watch the fights.

It's too bad you don't live closer because I would have brought food and beverages if you supplied the fights. Unfortunately, my two best friends (30+ years) moved out of the area this past year and I don't have the time or energy to make new ones...and I cannot justify spending $45 on just myself to watch the fights.

roflllllllllllllllllllll I watched it for free :D A friend of mine found a link that was showing the UFC Fights and I watched it for free :D :)

Re: UFC on Fox/FX

Did the same, as much as I liked the headline fight, couldn't justify the PPV cost.

We pay for many of them though, I only stream it online when I'm just curious at best about just a fight or two on a card.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Did the same, as much as I liked the headline fight, couldn't justify the PPV cost.

We pay for many of them though, I only stream it online when I'm just curious at best about just a fight or two on a card.

Same here and they need to have less PPV's or lower the cost since they have so many :)

The 'buy 4 get 5th free' DirecTV offer was a good start, they should do more things like that. On the Xbox UFC app I've seen them offer the PPV for free or cheaper before also.

I agree that was a good deal or do a years worth and get 3 free :)

UFC on FOX Live from Chicago: Saturday, January 26 (8:00 PM ET)

Fight Card

"Demetrious Johnson takes on John Dodson for the flyweight title; Quinton Jackson vs. Glovier Teixeira; Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone; Ricardo Lamas vs. Erik Koch."

Preliminary Fights on FX: (5:00 PM ET):
TJ Grant vs. Matt Wiman
Clay Guida vs. Hatsu Hioki
Michael Kuiper vs. Josh Janousek
Ryan Bader vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
Mike Russow vs. Shawn Jordan
Mike Stumpf vs. Pascal Krauss
Simeon Thoresen vs. David Mitchell

A big Saturday of fights!!!

That card has a chance to have some good fights on them like last fights on Fox/FX :)

Absolutely...and you have a couple up-and-coming fighters who are either moving up or moving out. With seven (7) under card fights and four (4) bouts on the main card, there is bound to be few good ones. I love UFC on Fox/FX. :)

Absolutely...and you have a couple up-and-coming fighters who are either moving up or moving out. With seven (7) under card fights and four (4) bouts on the main card, there is bound to be few good ones. I love UFC on Fox/FX. :)

That is the best decision UFC made was going with Fox/FX/Fuel and days are getting closer for the fights :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)