UFC on Fox/FX/FS1

Next, if their PPV were more reasonably priced I'm sure a lot more people would order.

UFC should like WWE and TNA did should cut back on PPV's and price and people, would order more.They are oversaturating it with all the PPV's :)

I like the UFC but I don't follow it very closely because I don't like their PPV business model. Me and some buddies will occasionally go to a sports bar to watch them or sometimes 1 of us will order it and everyone else brings food and beer but I would never order it for myself. I do watch most of these free cards even if I am watching alone though. I really think their popularity would surge if they would forget the PPV and permanently move to a broadcast or cable channel. There is a reason the big 4 US sports aren't on PPV.

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of great free UFC action this evening. Just like Kim Kardashian's backside, there is a huge buttload in store for MMA fans. :)

rofllllllllllllllllll and thats quite a backside and a true buttload for UFC fans :D lol :rolleyes::)

Great open bout...Lamas looked as though he were drilling for blood on Koch's face. Next up, should be a great fight between Cerrone and Pettis. Go Cowboy!

Yeah the damage to Koch's face was brutal. The slow motion replay was pretty hard to watch.

Re: UFC on Fox/FX

The Chosen One.. made his debut and TKOd his oppnt in 36 secs :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)