Uncharted 2 up on Amazon

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
I was just on Amazon and one of my suggestions is for Uncharted 2 preorder. The first game was amazing and this is a "must have" for me. I know that several others here were big fans as well.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001JKTC9A/ref=s9_pmwsh_c2_t2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0PKJEN36TQDSM62H0YQD&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939031&pf_rd_i=507846]Amazon.com: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: Playstation 3: Video Games[/ame]

My girlfriend has known since the trailer for U2 was first made available on the PSN that this is what she is getting me next xmas; I just need to be sure to keep her around that long.:p

Its a must have for me, I loved the first one, the 2nd one is mine!

My girlfriend has known since the trailer for U2 was first made available on the PSN that this is what she is getting me next xmas; I just need to be sure to keep her around that long.:p

Christmas!? Who can wait until Christmas?!? :)

This one is a release day purchase for me...

Here's an interesting little tidbit I just got in my inbox - I wasn't even aware there was a multiplayer option on this game... I must have missed it.

Attachments

• inFamous - Uncharted.bmp
    670 KB · Views: 207
Multiplayer for this game will be interesting. If the controls are the same as the first game I'm not sure how much I will like a multiplayer option. As I've said before I loved the first game, but for a multiplayer "deathmatch" type game I want something that has snappy controls (ie COD)

has anybody read when it will be out?? is sully in it??
Gee... thanks for giving away part of the ending of Uncharted 1.. not ALL of us have beaten it yet..

actually I'm not THAT mad but from hereon in let's refrain from plot stuff from the first game..

In all fairness, the game has been out for a loooong time. Not sure much blame should be handed out for that minor spoiler.

In all fairness, the game has been out for a loooong time. Not sure much blame should be handed out for that minor spoiler.

Agreed - there has to be a statute of limitations on spoiler bashing... besides, it's not like he let slip that.... oh, never mind :)

As far as the original question, all they've really said is 4th quarter - probably a Christmas-season release like the last one...

Video interview on Playstation blog with Uncharted 2 lead designer, Neil Druckmann:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Your Questions Answered - PlayStation.Blog

FYI, The discussion does include spoilers of what happened in the first Uncharted. ;)
If the games can even fulfill half of what he says, it will quite possibly be the most awesome video game ever! I can't wait. In fact this is giving me the urge to play the first one - again. I beat crushing but that was a while ago and there were a handful of treasures I never found. Besides, replay value is great when you have senility setting in.:D

Looks awesome, cant wait for it!

I'm preordering
clear.gif

The best looking game I've played so far was the first one. I will be getting this for sure. Thanks for the heads up.
00.gif

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to playing the sequel as well. My friend got me hooked on the original and I'm glad he did. Let's hope the sequel is a worthy successor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts