Uniden UST 7700

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The 7700 DOES NOT move the dish. You need the additional a7700st module to move the dish.
Any $50 dish mover will work for you. You can hook it up to a DVB box and use it to control the polarity. That's about all the value it has these days. I have 6 of them.

The 9900 has the built-in dish mover.

The 7700 DOES NOT move the dish. You need the additional a7700st module to move the dish.
Any $50 dish mover will work for you. You can hook it up to a DVB box and use it to control the polarity. That's about all the value it has these days. I have 6 of them.

The 9900 has the built-in dish mover.
mitchkng- How do I move the dish with the Uniden UST 9900? I don't have a remote and I don't have an East/West button on the receiver. :confused:

mitchkng- How do I move the dish with the Uniden UST 9900? I don't have a remote and I don't have an East/West button on the receiver. :confused:

Here is the info from the manual.

Attachments

• 9900program.jpg
    9900program.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 170
I have the UST-7700 manual scanned but it is a large file, I should add it to the "manuals" section, but how does one upload such a file to Satellite Guys? I could upload a zip file to an FTP server etc...
No one responded to the email in the manuals section.
-C.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)