Universal HD PLEASE!!!!!

dispatcher_21

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Walla Walla,WA
Come on E*!! Charlie made the comment that this may come this year before MPEG4 and on Feb 20 UHD has the new Battlestar Galattica mini movie scheduled, which hopefully means series will start on it. For the love....get this channel soon!!!

C'Mon Charlie! It's compelling content! Make Room. Stick it on the wings even.... Just get it added.

If E* does not add Universal HD until next year, more than likely I will not care when they add it because I will probably have changed to D* or Comcast, assuming that they move on with their HD plans.

If E* obtains approval to purchase the VOOM 61.5 satellite, they will have 4 new satellites by the end of the year which should allow them to put on all of the national HD channels and many of local HD channels. The satellites would be at 105, 85, 61.5, and the new satellite at 110 or 119 that is scheduled for launch in late summer or fall. There is no clear leader now, so I am watching and waiting.

dispatcher_21 said:
Come on E*!! Charlie made the comment that this may come this year before MPEG4 and on Feb 20 UHD has the new Battlestar Galattica mini movie scheduled, which hopefully means series will start on it. For the love....get this channel soon!!!

Charlie mentioning that maybe 2 HD channels added before MPEG4 is just
another carrot he dangles to keep us around. Last year when he was fighting
Viacom he mentioned that they were thinking about adding Oxygen and CSTV. Where are those channels? On cable and D* not E*. The only thing
compelling to Charlie are international and shopping channels. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)