Unreliable Sources

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

unreliable sources

Original poster
Mar 27, 2010
chattanooga
Unreliable Sources retruns Sunday(acually monday morning) 3/29 to tv. The show will be on Direct Tv ch 86 and ch 344 and dish network ch 230. the fta feed will be on amc 3 ku downlink freq 14,453.50
fec 3/4
symbol rate 3.500

the feed will be live at 12:45 eastern and go down at 2am eastern monday - f
please pass the word so we get lots of great phone calls.
As most of you know I am a huge fan of FTA.
we will be doing the show live from Chattanooga now.

very cool :)

but I think the frequency is wrong...that may be the uplink frequency but the downlink would be different ;)

The show is on five nights a week. please spread the word for us. Also as an FYI we are about to ad a full transponder of KU for RTV and our two new networks.

The show is on five nights a week. please spread the word for us. Also as an FYI we are about to ad a full transponder of KU for RTV and our two new networks.
very cool. Assuming same sat as it is now (AMC9?)

also if you could tell your audio guy to turn down the volume so you guys dont come across as distorted on the air that would be great :)

The feed last night seemed kind of weak. When I could get it to lock, I couldn't get better than 15% on a Pansat 2700 with 90cm dish. Anyone else see this?

Reminds me of the days after the red screens.

worked fine here in Minnesota

76cm dish and Coolsat 5000....71/72 quality which would convert to around a 55-60 on a Pansat

Larry
If you have Directv (I think you do) its channel 86 or 344....them knockoff shopping channels ;)

:clap:clap:clap

Thank you, sir! I forgot to look for the show, but I had a tip from a member here (dj2005) to keep an eye out. I'll remember next time.

And I REALLY look forward seeing what you have in store on Ku!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)