unusual locals problem?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

2ds

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
nw
I have dish advantage 200 programming w/HD and
722 receiver.For the last week or so,while watching in the evening we have noticed that our locals are almost unwatchable.nbs especially.colored lines down the left side of screen and terrible ghosting i guess you would call it. If i flip over to OTA,(which only works half the time,lots of pixelation) all of it is nice and clear.My question then is,is this a 722 problem,a broadcast problem,or what? i dont know who to complain to.:eek: all our other stations are fine. oh,and we get our locals from missoula,mt

Last edited:
good luck,,i live in so tx and get locals from corpus,,dish gets there locals form direct tv...
had dish since may of last year and had them come out and service tech said that was the
way it was every where he went...Picture looks just like mutiple reception of signals from an over the air antenna, the bars on left side of screen are the beginnings of a sweep for a new picture as are the multiple images on the right side of the image...Don't know how that possible with digital,,but it is there,,some days it worse than others...Maybe when they go hidef (if live so long,lol,lol) it will go away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts