Up grades to my dish programming

shakobe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 25, 2009
California
Im currently looking to upgrade my dish service however with this talk about dish increasing their prices im not so sure if ill b able to affotd it, I would like to know i currently have (2) 612 hd receivers and (2) 301 I would like to add (2) 322's their is no phone line where the 322's will b I want to add dish latino max and the hbo package. Can someone tell me wat my monthly will be with this new increase i had it all figured out but with this increase the rate changes r confusing to me...thx.

This is different from previous post cause if u read it carefully it says i was looking into upgradiong my service before this price increase came about

I can't bring myself to figure out what your bill would possibly be when I have a few of them of my own in front of me that I don't understand! They will leave you alone and keep the tv on for you if you just pay the number of dollars on the bottom line.

I been with them about 12 years, I'd bet if you call dish like I would in this case, you will get at least 5 different answers if you call six days in a row. I just can't wait to see if I can understand our new simplified billing next month!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts