Upcoming Dish Network NHL Schedule

sonnyboy.......those guys in the Christmas party uniforms won 2 - 1. :) 6 - 0 - 0 for a perfect 12 points. Cant get any better than that :) Now on to Anaheim to kick some Ducky butt. The only regret was that I couldnt see the game in HD on my RSN.......maybe the RSN's will be turned on Thursday so I can watch the Duck plucking on Friday in HD. ;)

Yea, cannot say I had illusions of upsetting you guys on your current roll. Truthfully, it's the best game the Kings have played so far this season. I was kind of hoping it would get all the way to a shootout since I was enjoying it so much. Good stuff!

SD here too. But.. maybe this time tomorrow we are having a different conversation?? Hey, could be! :up

Oh, and you better beat the Ducks! Otherwise I change my avatar to something involving the Wild! :D

Yea, cannot say I had illusions of upsetting you guys on your current roll. Truthfully, it's the best game the Kings have played so far this season. I was kind of hoping it would get all the way to a shootout since I was enjoying it so much. Good stuff!

SD here too. But.. maybe this time tomorrow we are having a different conversation?? Hey, could be! :up

Oh, and you better beat the Ducks! Otherwise I change my avatar to something involving the Wild! :D
The Wild are on a roll now.....5 of the 6 wins have been by one goal. I have to admit we were a little lucky against the Kings. I think the Kings clanked it off the goalpost 4 times. We both agree it would be nice to see these RSN games in HD. (Gonna keep my fingers crossed). It would be nice to get wins against the Ducks on Friday and the Sharks on Saturday. Speaking of ugly jerseys I think the new Sabres jersey tops the list there.

I am told that last nights HD game was made available to a "select" customers. I don't believe them.

Was there anyone who saw last nights HD game?

The Wild were away from home when they beat the Kings.....the Ducks and Sharks wont be easy. I would settle for 2 of the possible 4 points. NEOSG.....i see you are close to Buffalo. Where did the Sabres get those ugly jerseys from ?:confused:

No Scott I was not one of "select" to see any game in HD

NEOSG.....i see you are close to Buffalo. Where did the Sabres get those ugly jerseys from ?:confused:

Personally, I think it was a scam to make more money for the team. But, at the same time the ownership stepped up and paid to keep most of the team together. So, I can;t complain too much. I like the new road white, and the home retro blue, but not the new home blue. Also, I've never seen a uniform switch for any team that did not invoke some criticism from the fanbase.

But, as long as they win, I don't care if they wear pink tutu's on the ice and look like the hansons:D

I am told that last nights HD game was made available to a "select" customers. I don't believe them.

Was there anyone who saw last nights HD game?

Which game are you referring to Scott? Yotes/Kings? If that's what you mean is was not in HD on any channel. The only HD I could find yesterday (NHL) was HDNET game.

I believe Scott was referring to the Sharks game.

A couple of NBA games in the hidden HD EPG for tonight.
Kings on CSN West HD
Stars on FSN Southwest HD

Last edited:
Personally, I think it was a scam to make more money for the team. But, at the same time the ownership stepped up and paid to keep most of the team together. So, I can;t complain too much. I like the new road white, and the home retro blue, but not the new home blue. Also, I've never seen a uniform switch for any team that did not invoke some criticism from the fanbase.

But, as long as they win, I don't care if they wear pink tutu's on the ice and look like the hansons:D

I agree....let them go out there in a pair of tights as long as the win......I never did like the Wild's 3rd jersey when it came out but i realize its all marketing to sell more merchandise. I think the Avs 3rd jersey looks like something a high school team would have.....the diagonal COLORADO across the front.

Back to back for the Wild against the Ducks and Sharks....I will take 2 points out of those games and be happy.

Last edited:
Welp, still no RSN HDs. And this thread has been un-stickied. :(

On the positive side of things, Dish has 4 HD games scheduled on CI for this week. And, in a first afaik, there are 2 HD games scheduled on the same day- Calgary/Det and LA/Pitt both on 11/1. I have never seen that before. And I have noticed that Dish is giving us a lot more HD games on CI in general than they did last year. So props to them for doing at least that much until the RSNs launch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts