Upcoming Dish Network NHL Schedule

Not available here for some reason. I subscribe to Center Ice, HD GOLD, and RSN's (Multi Sport Pack)
Don't understand WHY I can't get ALL of the HOCKEY that is available.

The blackout rules are bull. I just saw a slick an on HDNet for the Capitals at Thrashers game Thursday, but I may or may not get to see it. My advice, jldhawk, is if you have ever contacted ceo@e* and got a response then email them every time your team is in HD, but not Dish. The more you bug them, the more they will get the hint to turn em on.

Fortunately I will actually be at the Wings/Kings game tonight so need to worry about TV! :D
Now that's TRUE High Definition. :D

Don't have to worry about HD Lite, you just need to worry about the fat guy sitting behind you spilling his beer on you as he tries sitting in his seat. :)

Now that's TRUE High Definition. :D

Don't have to worry about HD Lite, you just need to worry about the fat guy sitting behind you spilling his beer on you as he tries sitting in his seat. :)

Heh, tragically, I was the person spilling the beer the other day on some poor kid in front of me.. sigh.. it was an accident, I SWEAR! ;)

/skinny guy
//friend hit my arm when we scored
//GO KINGS!!

I'm a DUMB ass, the game is in LA, I thought it was in Detroit, (EST time zone)
When I posted my Program Guide didn't list Hockey in the VIEWABLE area, it was at timeslot 9:30 pm CT
I do Have it in HD at 9:30PM.

Both. :D

The rumor going around is that the RSN HD's will launch n Wednesday Night. I reported this to our supporters this morning.

In addition I pointed out to them that these Channels will NOT be RSN's where there will always be programming on, infact there will only be select programs shown in HD, and also because a RSN is showing a game in HD does not necessarly mean that the game will be in HD on Dish Network. (I can already see a lot of moaning coming over that)

Scott,

What are the Channel numbers for the RSN HD feeds. I live in an area of the country that does NOT get 129. I have a second Dish for 61.5. Wednesday is my Night out with the Guys, no Kids, no wife, no dog, no work. I reason I ask is I was hoping to maybe record an HD Hockey Game so I could watch it when I come Home. I subscribe to Center Ice as well, so I was hoping Dish would open up the out of Market HD feeds for Center Ice Subscribers. If not right away, is this planned for a future release?

Lastly, any idea on if or when InHD MIGHT be added, InHD carries the Versus HD feed for their HD games. I'm not very happy we are not getting the Versus HD feed as Dish offered last season at NHL playoff time

Thanks in advance.

John

So the RSN's will possibly be turned on Wednesday night huh ? That would be great if it were true. Again I will keep my fingers crossed.

So how will this work ?......for example my RSN is FSN North. I do subscribe to NHL Center Ice. Say the Sharks are on HD on FSN Bay Area. I can get the game in SD on the Center Ice Channel say 548 but will i be able to get the game in HD on channel 380 something ?

Or will I only get to see games that are broadcast in HD by my RSN (FSN North) even though I have Center Ice ?

Let's go for "Trial and Error" is the only known answer at this time. :)

Agreed. I am giving up on trying to figure the situation out until the dang channels actually launch.

BTW- head's up kids! Pitt/NJ tonight looks like it is in HD- Malkin's debut! And of course it is not listed as HD on the Dish CI schedule. Van/St Louis is also in HD this Friday- again, not listed.

Agreed. I am giving up on trying to figure the situation out until the dang channels actually launch.

BTW- head's up kids! Pitt/NJ tonight looks like it is in HD- Malkin's debut! And of course it is not listed as HD on the Dish CI schedule. Van/St Louis is also in HD this Friday- again, not listed.
how are you finding out these games are in HD if they are not listed as HD in the CI schedule ?

how are you finding out these games are in HD if they are not listed as HD in the CI schedule ?

I got this nifty little trick I do- I bring up the HD menu guide, got to channel 9467 and start scrolling!! :cool: Whenever I get to an HD hockey game I set up the DVR to catch it and email myself a reminder.

I also do this for my HD movie channels. Just bring up the menu and start scrolling. Once I find something I like I make a timer. Always have a least a few movies to watch that way!

I have no idea which dish I have. I just asked to make sure it can get all the hd channels that will be available and it was installed 2 weeks ago. Am I likely to get the channels on 61.5? Or is there some bigger and better dish I need?

Thanks for the tip sonnyboy11.......I see from your earlier posts that you are a Kings fan. Are you going to watch my undefeated Wild beat up on the Kings tonight ?

How dare you! My Kings are going to stomp all living hell out of some team with uniforms that look like they just came from a Christmas party! :D

Ahh, yea we are in a re-building year. You know how that goes! I actually don't mind starting off the season slow though. We came out gangbusters last year and were in first in the Pac Div at the All Star break. Then we didn't even make the playoffs.

how do I see this hidden EPG? Or is this an insider thing?

so if I have FSN AZ SD, I will get the HD tomorrow night?

The NHLHD channels were uplinked in Sept. You might be able to search for it although they unsticky older uplink reports because it would just create confusion.

I guess there is a chance you might get that Kings game in HD tomorrow night. But first they have to launch the channels and I have learned with E* it's best to not hold your breath. They'll be up when they're ready.

Good game so far between the Kings and Minny!! Still 1-1 late in the third.

Edit- OT now

Edit- Minny wins it 2-1 :mad:

Last edited:
sonnyboy.......those guys in the Christmas party uniforms won 2 - 1. :) 6 - 0 - 0 for a perfect 12 points. Cant get any better than that :) Now on to Anaheim to kick some Ducky butt. The only regret was that I couldnt see the game in HD on my RSN.......maybe the RSN's will be turned on Thursday so I can watch the Duck plucking on Friday in HD. ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)