update hopper version

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish rolls out the updates slowly to avoid major issues. There's nothing you can do to force an update.

Well yes and no. It's the latest for the majority of receivers at this time, but there is newer software out there, which will roll out to your receiver eventually, as long as they don't find any major hiccups in it. When things go well, it usually takes one or two weeks to get the update rolled out to everyone. If problems arise, it could be longer.

I have a single Hopper running S418nacb attached to a Samsung UN60F8000 that supports CEC. Ever since the S418nacb update on 11-19-2013 every morning my TV is on. The Hopper is off but sometime during the night the Hooper turned the TV back on. This has happened every single night except for a couple nights ago when I disconnected the HDMI cable from the Hopper to the TV. Anyone have any ideas what's going on or how to stop it?

It sounds like the sequencing is off. I'd simply disable the CEC feature. It is important however that Dish Software folks look at this configuration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts