updated list of HD Channels that i want on Dish Network

GAC, Teen Nick and MTV 2, have no HD feeds. Encore Action, Encore Drama and the Pentagon Channel have not launched their HD feeds yet. Kind of difficult to add HD channels that do no exist. What compelling content is there on HBO Latino West that you would like to see in HD?

TVONE does it even have HD? There's a thread on Smithsonian channel, it was dropped for lack of viewership. It was OK & I watched it until it turned into NO NEW PROGRAMMING. Have you looked to see how many of these actually have HD feeds? It looks to me like there are many that don't.

Last edited:
There are several on his list that don't exist in HD. (And one wonders why some of them exist at all).

dwarren2 said:
That's 2 days in a row that he's posted the same thread!!

I think he has an unhealthy obsession with HD. 3/4 of the channels on that list are pure junk to the largest majority of people. Do we really need to see Congress in HD?

GAC, Teen Nick and MTV 2, have no HD feeds. Encore Action, Encore Drama and the Pentagon Channel have not launched their HD feeds yet. Kind of difficult to add HD channels that do no exist. What compelling content is there on HBO Latino West that you would like to see in HD?
eso es demasiado gracioso :D :D

bluegras,

What if there isn't enough room for all of those? Could you go without TV Guide Channel HD?

Here is my HD wish list. (suprisely it does noy include MLB Network or Fearnet.

1. MY9 HD (local NY area)
2. ION HD (local NY area)
3. Home Shopping Network HD
4. QVC HD (my mother's favorite shopping channel)
5. TV GUIDE Network HD (would be the first provider to carry it nationwide)
6. WE TV HD (my mother and sister watch it most of the time)
7. ESPNU HD (I know not happening until DISNEY mess is settled if it ever does)
8. FUEL TV HD
9. NASA TV HD (would be the first provider to carry it nationwide)
10. OUTDOOR CHANNEL HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts