*Updated* Super Joey Upgrades

Any DIRT members available? I had been conversing with Mike, but he may be off today. Would like to get my HWS/Super Joey upgrade installed on Monday, but we hadn't gotten to that point yet...

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hi auribe14~ I would be happy to assist you with this upgrade. Please Private message me the account/phone number as well as the 4 Digit Pin you created.

Interested in replacing original Hopper and Joey for a Hopper with Sling and Super Joey. Currently out of contract and exploring all options. Thank you

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
One thing I learned is to switch from Joey to Super Joey requires that the Super Joey requires a RG6 cable directly from the dish. This was a problem in my case. The Joey can run on RG59.

Hello DIRT Team,

I would like to schedule a Super Joey install for this weekend. TommyF already took my info and sent me pricing, but I don't think he is online today.

Thanks!

I have a two Hopper, two Joey system. I purchased a new Super Joey and would like to replace one of the existing Joeys. Thought it would be simple, but after reading all the post, I am not so sure. Help will be appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts