Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dishpointer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Kansas
When I log into my D account, I'm greeted with a message, " We will soon be changing how we broadcast local channels in your zip code. This may require a free upgrade to your DIRECTV equipment. To find out if you qualify for an upgrade, call 1-888-763-7772. Mention "Free 72 Local Swap" at the voice prompt."

My current dish is a 5 lnb slimline and I get 99, 101, 103, 110, 119. Is there another dish to add the 72 lnb to what I get or will it be a single to added to a seperate dish? I subscribe to Choice Ultimate with locals and have 2 HR24 receivers. I also have the AM21 for locals. Does anyone know what D is doing with locals in Augusta, GA?

Thanks

You're all set and nothing needs to be done

Originally some markets the SD locals were on 72, which required a 2nd dish. Directv moved all those locals to 99/103 in either HD or MPEG4 SD and they have been migrating folks to the new setup which is a HD dish and all MPEG4 (HD) receivers and will shut off the SD locals on 72 soon.

Since you already have the necessary equipment you're all set. It probably shows up since you're in one of those markets

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts