Upgrade from Hopper 2 to Hopper 3.

Ok I bit another BIG bullet. I figured since I am getting this 4K Hopper might as well purchase this little puppy.

What is neat I paid for this using Pay Pal. Not more than 15 minutes after that Pay Pal rang me and needed me to verify the purchase before the monies were paid out.

Will be delivered in time for the Hopper to be installed.

It is great that Pay Pal does this.

The TV has great ratings.

4de3e7db44ddfc078710389f2b45a5ab.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok I bit another BIG bullet. I figured since I am getting this 4K Hopper might as well purchase this little puppy.

What is neat I paid for this using Pay Pal. Not more than 15 minutes after that Pay Pal rang me and needed me to verify the purchase before the monies were paid out.

Will be delivered in time for the Hopper to be installed.

It is great that Pay Pal does this.

The TV has great ratings.

4de3e7db44ddfc078710389f2b45a5ab.jpg

o_O
depositphotos_85913964-stock-illustration-go-big-or-go-home.jpg

The DISH installer is here now. Will let you know how things are.

Tomorrow the tv arrives so I will need to use a digital optical cable in which I ordered. Going to use a converter to switch the digital out to RCA so I can have the sound hooked to my stereo TV less unhooking song rehooking cables from the back of the stereo.

Have no idea how the digitally audio cable works as far as choosing which device I am listening to.

Was your dish on the roof? Any work done there?

My previous dish for old Hopper was. The installer took that one bowl. Installed the new dish on the top side of the house.

Only has two lnbs cause only needs two satellites for eastern air.

Here is a photograph of the new dish.

438d42ca6e6dbc2254d0e07dfc4b3a15.jpg

Last edited:
The installer told the activation guy that I purchased my Hopper from a third party seller. Ok great.

Now my account tells me the receiver is leased.

Will that be removed when DISH receives the other hopper back which is a leased receiver?

If you have a receipt for that purchased Hopper, that’s all you need. If the Hopper continues to show leased call DISH and tell them you have a receipt and they will ask you to fax it to them. That will fix it.

Reactions: TheKrell
If you have a receipt for that purchased Hopper, that’s all you need. If the Hopper continues to show leased call DISH and tell them you have a receipt and they will ask you to fax it to them. That will fix it.

Yes I have the Pay Pal receipt that I received when I payed the eBay seller.

My question now is. Is it possible to switch out the 2 lnb with the 3 lnb and pickup satellite 110 on the eastern arc pointed dish?

Sea Beagle,

You should not post a picture that shows your receiver and smart card id’s. Always try to blank out those numbers. This is to prevent someone from trying to hack your Dish account. Unfortunately bad actors exist.
David Weber

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts