Upgrade Questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.
grydlok said:
Tate it's simple answer on this, the wrong information was passed on. The only HD installs that require a KAKU dish is the H20. If somebody asked for the AT9 on a non H20 workorder it's up to direct tv to make sure it's on the order. If it's not on the order you won't get it. I done a few HD Dvr's with an KAKU dish on the order and it's gets installed. The wrong infor get spread around too quick and too many times I been on a job sub gets s@# with me over not getting the dish when it's not on the order, just because somebody online said they where supposed to get it.

Thats cool.:up I was just going by what was posted and what our company does. We do install AT9's for the HDDVR customers as well. I was not aware that everyone was not doing the same.

The Tate said:
Thats cool.:up I was just going by what was posted and what our company does. We do install AT9's for the HDDVR customers as well. I was not aware that everyone was not doing the same.

No problem, the whole thing was just based on a rumor. If it was up to me I would throw them on all installs and just be done with it. Once it's there it's there.:)

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I've decided to go ahead and wait for the installer. Mainly because I'm not totally sure where would be a good spot for the dish. I did run two new lines from just inside the basement where the lines from the dish will come in to where the TV is.
Sounds like I will most likely get the Triple Dish. From what I understand the Triple Dish has four lines. Is this correct?

My Order

So here's my order - looks like I'm getting the AT9, right?

Order Detail:
DescriptionUnit PriceQuantityPrice
Swap ReplaceImplied DVR IRD $0.001 $0.00

Handling $19.951 $19.95

Standard Professional Install $0.001 $0.00

DIRECTV 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish $0.001 $0.00

DIRECTV HD Rec. (Expanded HD Prog. Capable) $0.001 $0.00

patvr said:
So here's my order - looks like I'm getting the AT9, right?

Order Detail:
DescriptionUnit PriceQuantityPrice
Swap ReplaceImplied DVR IRD $0.001 $0.00

Handling $19.951 $19.95

Standard Professional Install $0.001 $0.00

DIRECTV 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish $0.001 $0.00

DIRECTV HD Rec. (Expanded HD Prog. Capable) $0.001 $0.00

Yes, that's what the 5 lnb means.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)