Godfather of the Uplink Reports
Original poster
Oct 5, 2003
Kansas City, Missouri
UPLINK ACTIVITY: SAMPLE TAKEN 05-07-2008 16:47:00 TO 05-07-2008 16:48:04 ET

Code:
[SIZE='2']
[B] 2 CHANGE(S)[/B]

CHNG   560 NBATV MPEG2 SD Tp 1 EchoStar 8 110w [COLOR='Teal']AT200?[/COLOR] PREV FTA
  TO   560 NBATV MPEG2 SD Tp 1 EchoStar 8 110w [B][COLOR='Teal']AT200?[/COLOR][/B]

CHNG   812   MH1 MPEG2 SD Tp 24 Anik-F3 118.7w [COLOR='Teal']AVAIL[/COLOR] PREV
  TO   812   MH1 MPEG2 SD Tp 24 Anik-F3 118.7w [B][COLOR='Teal']AVAIL[/COLOR][/B]

2 CHANGE(S) 5076 CHANNELS IN THE SYSTEM
[/SIZE]

There is no way to get Disney East, Toon Disney, ABC Family and ESPN News out of 2 changes and Bravo is only 1.
Yeah , I know, but Scott was hearing about/talking about two in particular for yesterday/this week (an NBCU one and an ABC one), even though he talked about the possibility of 6 or so.

Is there any reason why channel 812 MHC always goes in/out of free mode?

I've always wondered why it does that..

I don't pay for the channel, but yet I notice it popping in/out of my guide every now and then...

I don't see 812 on my receiver, not even in red, even though it's listed as a preview on Dish Network Channel Chart (Unofficial), but I do see channel 782 IQRAA in the clear.

I never look at the All Channel list anymore since I figure I'll see any changes that I'd want to check out here in the uplink reports. Maybe I should start doing that.

But if they're going to start unscrambling random channels, it would be nice if they would be ones I wanted to see :)

In addition to 782, I see I'm also getting channel 903 AAGTV now.

True, I have 61.5 and not 118.7.

Do they do this often? I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've heard of previews for the international channels, at least for those of us without any international package whatsoever.

It would be nice if they'd do it with channels in a language I even vaguely understand, or at least channels that play music because I can enjoy that in any language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)