USA Today Top 25 Coaches Poll is out

USC has got an incredibly easy path to the NC. Even if they lose to OSU, which I don't think the will, they still will likely run the table. Georgia, OTOH, has a ridiculously difficult schedule. They play everyone except the Patriots this year. Georgia will likely have to be at least 12-1 to reach the NC. I don't see it happening. I think Ohio St, Oklahoma and Florida all have decent chances to get to the NC. None of these teams will go unbeaten, so there ought to be a good battle for the 2nd spot in the NC.

Ohio St, Oklahoma and Florida all have decent chances to get to the NC. None of these teams will go unbeaten, so there ought to be a good battle for the 2nd spot in the NC.

Oklahoma lost too much talent on both sides of the ball.

Florida not only has no defense, but they don't have playmakers.

I don't care how good Tebow is- he can't do it all by himself.

Having said that, here is the only Top 10 standing that really matters...;)

1 Michigan 0.74475 869 286 36 1191
2 Notre Dame 0.73864 824 278 42 1144
3 Texas 0.71814 823 313 33 1169
4 Ohio State 0.71379 797 304 52 1153
5 Oklahoma 0.71295 777 297 53 1127
6 Alabama 0.70673 787 314 43 1144
7 Southern Cal 0.70297 754 303 54 1111
8 Nebraska 0.70286 815 333 40 1188
9 Tennessee 0.69500 778 326 55 1159
10 Penn State 0.68761 789 347 42 1178

I like that one... hopefully UM wll suck under RR and we will take the top spot back over. Did you all know that USF is very high up on that list, 15th I believe?

Oklahoma lost too much talent on both sides of the ball.

Florida not only has no defense, but they don't have playmakers.

I don't care how good Tebow is- he can't do it all by himself.
Keep telling yourself that. OU is the fav to win the Big XII. That alone puts them in the hunt. Florida doesn't have playmakers? Tebow is a one man wrecking crew. And I'll bet Florida's defense is more than adequate this year. You're dogging a team pretty hard that won 9 games last year and 2 of their losses were in the last minute.

Look again at that list guys and gals . . . even though Notre Dame is my team through thick and thin and I want some more wins this year, look at Missouri . . . yes, the Big 12 plays tough, but their impenetrable defense and their offense is pretty impressive . . . don't be surprised after the USC/Ohio state game, for Missouri to start sliding up into top 3!

Florida(whom I'm no fan of) has plenty of playmakers.

Absolutely absurd to think otherwise.

Good to see the Big Least with only two teams ranked. About right WVA is a legitmate top 20 team S.Fla on the rise. Rest, mediocre or worse.

Florida(whom I'm no fan of) has plenty of playmakers.

Absolutely absurd to think otherwise.

Good to see the Big Least with only two teams ranked. About right WVA is a legitmate top 20 team S.Fla on the rise. Rest, mediocre or worse.

David,

if you want to trash a conference, I recommend the ACC, which stands for:

Absolutely Crappy Conference

All Crap Conference

All Cupcake Conference

One BCS win IN TEN YEARS, and a boatload of bad teams.

Look again at that list guys and gals . . . even though Notre Dame is my team through thick and thin and I want some more wins this year, look at Missouri . . . yes, the Big 12 plays tough, but their impenetrable defense and their offense is pretty impressive . . . don't be surprised after the USC/Ohio state game, for Missouri to start sliding up into top 3!
And lose to Oklahoma again in the Big-12 conference championship, putting Oklahoma in the BCS championship, vs USC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts