usals Digiwave HH990 dish motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

twofour

Original poster
Oct 1, 2006
I have a VS2000 extreme with a Digiwave HH990 dish motor when I try to drive the
motor in usals mode it will not move DiSEqC mode it works Quite well
should it not also work under usals mode. I also have a pansat and it does the same thing I am confused as the motor claims to have "goto x"
Any Help Is appreciated.
Thanks

make sure you have you Latitude (NORTH) and Longitude (WEST) entered correctly!

WELCOME to the SatelliteGuys.US FTA forum!

Thanks for the reply, but Yes I have checked that, and tried setting to "00" to clear. I would like to know if anyone has this motor working in usals mode.
maybe that is why it was so cheap!

Not sure why the Pansat is not working with the motor. The Viewsat Extreme is junk when used in USALS. It has a long history of driving the motor to the wrong spot. It also forgets the Disecq 1.2 positions. I cannot wait to ebay mine.

Murphdog said:
Not sure why the Pansat is not working with the motor. The Viewsat Extreme is junk when used in USALS. It has a long history of driving the motor to the wrong spot. It also forgets the Disecq 1.2 positions. I cannot wait to ebay mine.
Yes I tend to agree as I belive the VS killed my original Stab HH 90 of witch I was very happy with. But I did not want to spent the money for another one just incase the VS smokes it also. Sofar it is doing quite well with this motor in Disecq
mode. and it has not seemed to lose any memory settings but Usals is better.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts