Used DECA kits?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wpbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
nowhere
I just switched from D* to E*. I have 5 DECA 1 kits. When I called to cancel D* said they only want the receivers, cards, remotes and power cables. Is that true and if so is there any market for the 5 old DECA and some green label spliters that I have?

I am just asking if D* wants them back. Or will D* charge me for this stuff if I toss them?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Oh no, they dont need these back, i have a nice collection of stuff like this when i switched ppl over to comcast. If i had the spare cash id take the lot of it myself, always good to have things like this. Lots of powersupplies though, since you only need 1 per hookup.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank for the info. I was running a second hookup for internet for a ps3 so I had extra power supplies for that.

I thought u needed the blue power supply that screwed onto the deca to do that? I have one in my attic somewhere ill grab it for a pic if needed, and slightly off topic, but lets say you have some coax but no directv system, could you take two decas and two power supplies to essentially turn a coax line into a long ethernet cable?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts