Used DECA kits?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

wpbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
nowhere
I just switched from D* to E*. I have 5 DECA 1 kits. When I called to cancel D* said they only want the receivers, cards, remotes and power cables. Is that true and if so is there any market for the 5 old DECA and some green label spliters that I have?

I am just asking if D* wants them back. Or will D* charge me for this stuff if I toss them?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Oh no, they dont need these back, i have a nice collection of stuff like this when i switched ppl over to comcast. If i had the spare cash id take the lot of it myself, always good to have things like this. Lots of powersupplies though, since you only need 1 per hookup.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank for the info. I was running a second hookup for internet for a ps3 so I had extra power supplies for that.

I thought u needed the blue power supply that screwed onto the deca to do that? I have one in my attic somewhere ill grab it for a pic if needed, and slightly off topic, but lets say you have some coax but no directv system, could you take two decas and two power supplies to essentially turn a coax line into a long ethernet cable?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts