Using the LNB

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jagee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
In the use of the DSR922 what is the best LNB to be using?

Im sorry i messed up i ment feed horn and all and were to get. Thank you

This is what i had Chaparral Corotor II C-Ku Pak but i couldn't seem to get it to work satisfactory all i would get is sparcles and nothing on KU side.But when i used something esle i had no problem.I had bought it from prime focus.com,But they never would return my phone calls.

Last edited:
that should at least be equal to the bsc-621 and on certain channels its probably more stable (which the 4dtv likes ) sometimes adjusting a corotor is a bit harder ... i know i find it a lot easier to tune a bsc621.

This is what i had Chaparral Corotor II C-Ku Pak but i couldn't seem to get it to work satisfactory all i would get is sparcles and nothing on KU side.But when i used something esle i had no problem.I had bought it from prime focus.com,But they never would return my phone calls.

Sounds like the feed in not set up right, your skew may be off and the feed may not be centered, do you have button hook or tripod feed support?

If you have tripod support even if centering the feed means you must bend the support arms slightly then do it, for a button hook feed support the feed may be to heavy for and it will sag, in this case you will need guy wire.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts