UTLEY DROPS F BOMB AGAIN!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KCK_Halo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
From ESPN.com

Second baseman [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?playerId=5383"]Chase Utley Stats, News, Photos - Philadelphia Phillies - ESPN[/ame] approached the microphone and proclaimed, "World champions!" Then he repeated the phrase, with a profanity between "world" and "champions," drawing cheers for minutes.

What is with this dude? Second time around for this. And this time live and to a crowd of thousands. Great player but defintely f&$%d up in the head.

Great player but defintely f&$%d up in the head.

I define "f&$%d up in the head" as someone with serious personal problems, like Pacman Jones.

Chase Utley may have a foul mouth, but he at least doesn't have stupid personal problems.

I define "f&$%d up in the head" as someone with serious personal problems, like Pacman Jones.

Chase Utley may have a foul mouth, but he at least doesn't have stupid personal problems.

I may have overstated my case here...Chase comes off as such a nice, sweet guy but he has some really strange routines and quirks and God forbid he is taken out of his daily rythmn...he goes into long batting slumps. His teammates have classified him as weird, too.

But, c'mon. The guy knew he messed up @ the All-Star GAme. You'd think he'd watch himself from here on out.

Maybe it's just me, too. :confused:

Reading blogs where lots of parents have siad they have lost all repect for Chase. They were either there and heard it or watched it live on TV with their kids. The Phillies have a "mea cupla" on their hands for certain. FYI, Chase did not apologize. He said "I was told to talk 10 minutes before I was scheduled. short & to the point."

May I add "arrogant" also?

Go soak in your Vaseline all winter, Chase.

no longer available. He can say whatever he wants to after pulling off that sucker play in game 5 and then making that throw to home..

no longer available. He can say whatever he wants to after pulling off that sucker play in game 5 and then making that throw to home..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y294veTj4OM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y294veTj4OM[/ame]

Living in the area, and hating the Phillies, this is the one guy on the team I can stand.

Reading blogs where lots of parents have siad they have lost all repect for Chase. They were either there and heard it or watched it live on TV with their kids. The Phillies have a "mea cupla" on their hands for certain. FYI, Chase did not apologize. He said "I was told to talk 10 minutes before I was scheduled. short & to the point."

May I add "arrogant" also?

Go soak in your Vaseline all winter, Chase.

:up He shouldn't have said it because kids and parents are watching this. I'm the last guy who complains about what people watch and I find it hypocritical when parents knock tv shows or movies because there's swearing or sex scenes because I'm sure there the first ones to do it. With that being said, I think parents have a good point with this one. You know parents and kids are watching. You know some public schools in Philly are watching-just don't do it. It's different watching a tv show or movie than a parade.

He didn't have to say it. And what's with all the Mets bashing they did too?

I'll add this article about what Jimmy Rollins said about the Mets. Just pipe down. You won and we stink. We spit the bit and we choked for the second straight year. We get it and we understand. What else more do you want?

From ESPN.com

Second baseman Chase Utley approached the microphone and proclaimed, "World champions!" Then he repeated the phrase, with a profanity between "world" and "champions," drawing cheers for minutes.

What is with this dude? Second time around for this. And this time live and to a crowd of thousands. Great player but defintely f&$%d up in the head.

Whats wrong with that?

Jesus *****, he just won the World Series finally after many many years..
I don't think any Philly fans mind that...but man, you took it really bad.
You going to be ok?

Look all those NBA/NFL players, they do it everyday on the field....mic or no mic...no one cares.

Using a profanity word is not the end of the world.

On a similar note, someone should tell Grant Balfour to cover his mouth with his glove when he is on the mound. He constantly shouts out the F-word, and the cameras always pick it up (even though you can't hear it).

The Mets references remind me of the "We Dey" crap the Steelers were still doing after they won the Super Bowl. OK, we won the division, but you beat us in the playoffs and went on to win the Super Bowl, and we're still in your heads? Take it as a compliment that they're still thinking about you, Mets fans.

Looks like someone wasnt using the delay system. If fox let it go over the air, then they should be fined by the FCC as they are suppost to have a 10 sec delay that is supposed to beep out stuff like this. Janette Jackson anyone! Its nobody's fault other than the station, and the guy who said it. I have nothing against the guy, as he's a regular MLB Joe, but the station had a responcablity to protect the viewers wich they failed.

Looks like someone wasnt using the delay system. If fox let it go over the air, then they should be fined by the FCC as they are suppost to have a 10 sec delay that is supposed to beep out stuff like this. Janette Jackson anyone! Its nobody's fault other than the station, and the guy who said it. I have nothing against the guy, as he's a regular MLB Joe, but the station had a responcablity to protect the viewers wich they failed.

He said it to a packed house @ the stadium. Lotsa kids there. No delay...no excuses.

Whats wrong with that?

Jesus *****, he just won the World Series finally after many many years..
I don't think any Philly fans mind that...but man, you took it really bad.
You going to be ok?

Look all those NBA/NFL players, they do it everyday on the field....mic or no mic...no one cares.

Using a profanity word is not the end of the world.

It's one thing to say it in the heat of battle on the field and read a guy's lips. This was a calculated cheer to get a response. This from a Mr. Good Guy, Mr. Clean, Mr. Goody Two Shoes in all of his interviews and presentations. He showed pure, unadulterated arrogance in this case.

There are alot of disappointed parents out there. The kids didn't need to hear that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts