UTLEY DROPS F BOMB AGAIN!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That my friend was who the parade and public engagement was for!

...and I am not surprised that the fans of the other 29 teams that are not
World F###in Champions think.

$UCCE$$ HA$ $POILED CHA$E UTLEY...pure and simple. His arrogance appalls me.
Success has not spoiled Barry, Manny and many others? Or is it because he plays in Philly and you can't stand anything from Philly. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. He was wrong to do it. No doubt about that. but you guys probably think nothing of allowing your kids to listen to rap and see movies where the word is used in every other sentence. Time to get over it.

Success has not spoiled Barry, Manny and many others? Or is it because he plays in Philly and you can't stand anything from Philly. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. He was wrong to do it. No doubt about that. but you guys probably think nothing of allowing your kids to listen to rap and see movies where the word is used in every other sentence. Time to get over it.

I CAN say that about Chase. I watched him play ball with UCLA. I know of what I speak.

P.S. If you had followed any of my posts throughout the MLB season, you would have found that I am quite evenly matched in my responses and feelings towards the 30 teams even though the Angels are my team. It is the individual players who get my praises or rips. I was born in Wilkes- Barre, PA and, even though they were far from my first pick, I'm happy to see the Phillies as champs.

P.S. If you had followed any of my posts throughout the MLB season, you would have found that I am quite evenly matched in my responses and feelings towards the 30 teams even though the Angels are my team. It is the individual players who get my praises or rips. I was born in Wilkes- Barre, PA and, even though they were far from my first pick, I'm happy to see the Phillies as champs.

I will DEFINITELY vouch for that.

KCK calls them as he sees them, and his baseball knowledge is second to none. In short, the guy is a class act.

KCK calls them as he sees them, and his baseball knowledge is second to none.

He and Bill care more about the MLB Draft than some other people do. Most baseball fans yawn when it comes to the baseball draft (I care, but I usually never see the players), as opposed to the reaction of the NFL and NBA Draft. Hell, the NHL Draft gets more coverage!

He and Bill care more about the MLB Draft than some other people do. Most baseball fans yawn when it comes to the baseball draft (I care, but I usually never see the players), as opposed to the reaction of the NFL and NBA Draft. Hell, the NHL Draft gets more coverage!

While I do show some interest in the MLB Draft, it doesn't compare to my interest in either the NFL or NBA Drafts.

I CAN say that about Chase. I watched him play ball with UCLA. I know of what I speak.

Please accept my apology for over reacting. I don't usually do that. You are correct about your posts. You and Bill both post informative messages. I must have gotten a seed under my dentures. People that know me and see me face to face know not to take me seriously. I like to pull peoples' chains. I am usually laughing when I say it. Sorry

Please accept my apology for over reacting. I don't usually do that. You are correct about your posts. You and Bill both post informative messages. I must have gotten a seed under my dentures. People that know me and see me face to face know not to take me seriously. I like to pull peoples' chains. I am usually laughing when I say it. Sorry

My friend,

As the Sainted Chick Hearn used to say "No harm, no foul!" :p

but you guys probably think nothing of allowing your kids to listen to rap and see movies where the word is used in every other sentence. Time to get over it.

Make sure you have lived at my house and listen to the music or watch the movies my kids watch before you make blanket retarded statement like that.....:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)