Uverse Rolling out 2SD/2HD channel profiles in St. Louis

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's not just St. Louis. It's in lots of markets. Quote I got from Tech support was everyone would have it by the end of the month (so that probably means end of June)

laff, well scott, we all don't have 6 HD sets like you do! :) I think the majority of the uverse customer base will be good with 2hd streams until the pair-bonding stuff occurs, but I am not sure if that is mainly for extending distance or increasing bandwidth. Or maybe it's for more cowbell.

I do wish they would do the WHDVR, but now I am hearing that it WILL require a STB swap out to the cisco units. I also wish you could have more than 1 DVR, but since it does do 4 simultaneous recordings it's much better for my situation then other options.

Seems they could do an option for a 2 DVR, 4 HD stream setup if they just would use a second pair to the house. I know in my setup, I have 10 pair from the pole to my house and I ran new cat5e to the NID for Uverse. I would pay a bit extra for the second DVR optional install. Even if I had to run another cat5 to the NID for interference concerns of running 2 uverse lines over 1 cat5.

2nd HD stream hit Kalamazoo market. Just got it turned on. I also asked about WHDVR and the possibility of STB swap out. Tech support told me "it's very likey that they will be using a different stb for the WHDVR feature"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)