"Vacation Hold"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ckudrna

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Tempe, AZ
Can i put my account on "vacation hold" for a few weeks while I am away and not be paying full price for it?

I guess it does not matter right now, i am under the 4 free months for NFL Sunday ticket and the 6 free months of the HD package. Any reason to put it on hold?

What is the little surcharge these days for putting a vacation hold in effect? I remember years ago it was like $9 or something to keep equipment active but have no programming.

I would like it off tomorrow night and on again like the 22nd, is it at all possible to do this and "extend" my free TC premier from the NFL pak and 6 months of HD or am i going to use it up either way?

Vacation

Actually DTV no longer has a Vacation Status. We now just completely suspend accounts.
The down side is that any promotional material that you have is not extended. Much less the NFL ST payments are a set rate weather you use the service or not.
No surcharge for placing an account in suspend. Depending on the situation DTV can suspend an account anywhere from 7 days - 9 months.
Tip : :yes Annual commitment end dates DO NOT change when you suspend an account.

WE DO NOT WANT TO CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET!!!! SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY AND SUSPEND WHEN YOU GO ON VACATION!!!
( except you... you're on the initial promo deal... no need to suspend).

Your Friendly DTV Res Spec
white_knight_2010@yahoo.com

Thanks

I will certainly suspend for any time away greater than a week in the future.

I will keep my reciever on when i am gone to "use" my services......................

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)