Status
Please reply by conversation.

mots-a

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 22, 2006
Howdy -

I am long time Dtv customer -

I have been told by 2 people that Verizon Fios now offers NFL sunday ticket - Is this true?

I know that Dtv is sending V the feed but I thought that ST was D only.

Thanks

According to The Fios Website. its true.

I dont live in a Fios town, but the site clearly states that you can get directv service, through verizon fios. Including Sunday Ticket. Now it is either its a package deal, and you are still installing a dish and dtv receivers, Or verizon re transmits Directv's signal over their network, and you just are billed through Directv.

I dont live in a Fios town, but the site clearly states that you can get directv service, through verizon fios. Including Sunday Ticket. Now it is either its a package deal, and you are still installing a dish and dtv receivers, Or verizon re transmits Directv's signal over their network, and you just are billed through Directv.

so does this mean that you have to buy Dtv equipment, or the V equitment owned by these 2 people wil work wothout a dish?

No it isn't, better go back in read the fine print.

You have to get direct tv. you will not get FIOS TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)