Very Disappointed

Status
Please reply by conversation.
So here's my dillema. I upgraded to HD in August after being a sub for just a year, and they offered me some deals, one of which was 6 mo's free HD programming. Never have seen that credit. Plus, I have Plus HD DVR and they STILL charge the 5.99 fee DVR fee!

Let's not get started with the Sunday Ticket that a CSR called ME about and sold me on (150 for ST plus SuperFan), which I've not seen ANY credits for! Every time I call I get put on hold while my account is "researched" then disconnected. I'm sick of it. All I want is what was promised to me. I didn't ask for the ST deal, it was offered, as was the $60 credits for HD.

:mad:
WHo are you talking to when you call? Are they front level CSRs? If so get to retention. THey would be more likely to help you out.

Same here. Read the fine print and remember you're dealing with a business, not a charity. Only bad experience I had was with a KB isntaller who, when having problems with installation said: "This is why I hate D*" He just wanted to get home. (Don't know...maybe he was at the end of a lonnng shift.)

Acctually DirecTV leases follow the template for all real leases. If you lease something like a car or an appartment you are almost always required to put some money down. You are locked into paying for that service for a set amount of time, almost all leases will NOT allow you to swap out for new, at least not without a huge cost to you, try leasing a car or house and wanting to get out of it early so you can get a better one... You can get a no up front fee lease on some things but it always requires a much larger monthy payment.

Now if you believe we are paying for the service and therefore the equipment to recieve the service should be free... I would like that also, but it probably would result in them not updating the tech nearly as often as they do.
Thats funny. Ive never put any money down on leasing a cable box and had no trouble swapping them out. :rolleyes: Of, course its not the close comparison you make comparing a fu*king boob tube box to cars and apartments. :haha :haha Whats next? Mandatory insurance? Cars and houses require those. :haha :haha :haha

Thats funny. Ive never put any money down on leasing a cable box and had no trouble swapping them out. . . . .

Then why don't you do that and spare the rest of us who just want to watch some television all your senseless diatribes?

Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we?

Status
Please reply by conversation.