Viasat FTA dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You may pick up the vertical signals easy. The horizontal ones might be tricky with that size. I would recommend fine tuning the dish to 97 west. Then try 103 and see what you may get. Have fun.

Fine tune... what do you mean by fine tune try to get the best signal quality possible? Im just making sure here to make sure I understand

Reactions: c-spand
Sorry that you took my post as an attack on you.

Correct, I know absolutely nothing about the Orbital Tracker LNBF and as an experience user, your testing would indicate that the LNBF is worth giving a try!

My forward thinking quickly identified BS in the seller's claim. Makes no matter if a product is good or bad, no reason to spread misinformation in order to sell a product. I would rather have a newbie on the SatelliteGuys forum know the real facts instead of thinking that their choice of a LNBF might affect how good the video looks.

I concur there are a lot of misinformation when sellers promote LNB's i noticed. Specs promising super low noise and amplified signal etc. The complete package i purchase on Amazon just happen to have that LNB. The Manhattan i discovered later had the front panel buttons installed in reverse order. I contacted the seller and they were more that happy to pay for shipping and sent a new box. Just sharing my experience.

This lnb is quite a good price and is a PLL. is it worth it over the Orbital Tracker Lnb. also to note my setup wont be a permanent setup and will be carried around essentially a portable setup. is it a legit product or fake i'm not sure i just want to be sure. I thank everyone for there help!

Reactions: c-spand

This lnb is quite a good price and is a PLL. is it worth it over the Orbital Tracker Lnb. also to note my setup wont be a permanent setup and will be carried around essentially a portable setup. is it a legit product or fake i'm not sure i just want to be sure. I thank everyone for there help!
Yes, GeoSstPro are good PLL LNBF. I would personally get a two port just for future proofing. I have some of their two port PLL ones, love them.

Sent using Tapatalk

Good day,
Just wanted to ask are you still having good results with the Exede dish? And what type of receiver are you using?
Thanks
Welcome to Satelliteguys!
I would not expect a response as the OP has not been back to this site for 2 years.