Vick Attended Dogfight!

Exactly, just look at Paris Hilton, she gets her jail time cut down, and she will serve her time separated from the general inmate population in a "special needs housing unit".

If that was any non star they would be in general population and serving there full sentence.

Plus lets not forget Ray Lewis.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...op/Reference/Times Topics/People/L/Lewis, Ray

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstr...op/Reference/Times Topics/People/L/Lewis, Ray

Most states allow for "good time"

I know from a family member that has been in some trouble with the law that in MN if you stay out of trouble you only serve 2/3 of the time you are sentenced to.

In IL you can serve as little as 1/2 of your sentenced to.

So as far as not having to serve the full sentence Paris Hilton is not getting special treatment.

I do feel that she should be in General Population.
Let her see what jail is really like.

Paris

She would die in general population. Then the state would have a HUG lawasuit/ problem on its hands. They would never do that, they aren't stupid. I wonder if she'll get a tattoo?

Paris Hilton? What team does she play for? I thought this was the sports forum. Lets leave talking about people who are famous for being famous for the chitchat forum. PLEASE!

Somebody explain to me why the Feds are getting involved in this matter?
Atlanta is one indictment away from having Harrington as their starting QB. HA, HA, HA!

Maybe they think it involves some federal racketeering, money laundering, mob and/or gang-like activity, tax evasion, large drug deals. Who knows. Let the feds handle it all or with all the other authorities together, who cares. Heck, GA might be trying to sweep it all under the rug. When the feds don't get involved people gripe "where were they. they let us down" and then when they do get involved people gripe "stay out of our local business".. Its all damned if they do and damned if they don't. I say just get it done and get it done right.

Last edited:
There are federal laws as well as local laws that prohibit dogfighting. the feds would be enforcing the federal law.

Somebody explain to me why the Feds are getting involved in this matter?
because the local Suffolk authorities just over the james river bridge out of my office window here are pro black incompetent racists who have botched the investigation thus far. There is no way they would jail one of their black celebrities on their own. Ive seen them on the local news and it makes you roll your eyes. You would think it was Al Sharpton in disguise. The real reason they delayed the search warrant was for Vicks thugs to move out as much evidence as they could at night. The place was then "broken" into mysteriously and things were stolen. Plasma TV's were stolen to cover up the real theft.

okay, vurbs, we were having this discussion about black role models in sports here in this thread a while back. ken griffey jr comes to mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)