Vick Attended Dogfight!

He would be a fool not to accept the plea deal (12-18 months of prison time) the Feds are offering him. Of course, the bigger fool would be the NFL owner who offers him a contract after his stay in the Petersburg Federal Penitentiary.

they should castrate him. Ron Mexico would spread no more Herpes and the dogs would get a measure of revenge.
He better take the deal and he better do at least a solid year of hard time. Remember, there are other charges pending for Vick too.

they should castrate him. Ron Mexico would spread no more Herpes and the dogs would get a measure of revenge.
He better take the deal and he better do at least a solid year of hard time. Remember, there are other charges pending for Vick too.

He won't do hard time....we all know that...he should do the max, which according to the charges, would be around 6-8 years. But considering that he has a "relatively" clean record.....he will do the minimum with a middle security prison...and he WILL play again......just not with the Falcons.

He won't do hard time....we all know that...he should do the max, which according to the charges, would be around 6-8 years. But considering that he has a "relatively" clean record.....he will do the minimum with a middle security prison...and he WILL play again......just not with the Falcons.

boy Salsa I sure have a hard time seeing him play in the NFL again. Maybe CFL but I think his days are done in the NFL.

Somehow I think on paper he will get 3 -5; but then all but 1 year will be suspended and then likely of that year, will serve the majority in house arrest and STILL get out early for being a "model citizen".

ESPN thinks "no NFL for him" ESPN - Clayton: Vick's NFL future could be bleak - NFL

the_soup_nazi017.jpg

boy Salsa I sure have a hard time seeing him play in the NFL again. Maybe CFL but I think his days are done in the NFL.

Not me.....Those greedy bastards in the NFL(like all major league sports) will see he has been a good boy while serving, "paid his dues" with loss of wages and loss of endorsements....you will see, mark my words.:(

Oh no,no,no,no,no. If he's convicted he will NEVER play in the NFL again. For now NFL means "Not for long" to Vick. Seriously, this guy is not bigger than the NFL. The league survived before he got here, and is doing just fine without him now. (Well except for the Falcons - Joey Harrington HAHA). If Pacman got a year suspension, what do you think a convicted criminal will get? Just another player in the bigger scheme of things, another superstar will pop up to be the NFL's posterboy.

Oh no,no,no,no,no. If he's convicted he will NEVER play in the NFL again. For now NFL means "Not for long" to Vick. Seriously, this guy is not bigger than the NFL. The league survived before he got here, and is doing just fine without him now. (Well except for the Falcons - Joey Harrington HAHA). If Pacman got a year suspension, what do you think a convicted criminal will get? Just another player in the bigger scheme of things, another superstar will pop up to be the NFL's posterboy.

This is what I was saying to my wife. Vick isnt the first running quarterback or the last. There will be others and quite frankly, the NFL is a constantly flowing machine. It will work without Vick. And as the Patriots have proved, teams win championships. Sure stars help, but it took a lot of help for Manning to get the big one and folks like Marino never did. So good riddance to Vick. I just want to stop talking about him and concentrate on a great upcoming NFL season.

This is what I was saying to my wife. Vick isnt the first running quarterback or the last. There will be others and quite frankly, the NFL is a constantly flowing machine. It will work without Vick. And as the Patriots have proved, teams win championships. Sure stars help, but it took a lot of help for Manning to get the big one and folks like Marino never did. So good riddance to Vick. I just want to stop talking about him and concentrate on a great upcoming NFL season.

That time is just around the corner Brewer. By the way, thanks for the outstanding work you're doing in the HR20 threads. You are providing reliable and outstanding information there.

That time is just around the corner Brewer. By the way, thanks for the outstanding work you're doing in the HR20 threads. You are providing reliable and outstanding information there.

Do I need to give you a timeout for posting in the wrong thread?;)

Back to the subject, Vick is done for good.!

Do I need to give you a timeout for posting in the wrong thread?;)

Back to the subject, Vick is done for good.!

You would have given me a "time out" if I had posted what I was thinking about last night, regarding Bonds , Steroids , and the silly defenses posted in that thread.

Brewer is the D* God!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)