Video - Echostar Tr50 Atsc Dvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If this box isn't vaporware, there should soon start to show up a few hints that it's coming to market . . . rumor of a beta test, quantity component order or something.

so.....

Where is it? I am almost to the point of making phone calls to E* just to waste their time for waising my time about the stupid never going into production vapor ware...thing...damn the TR50 anyway...it was too good to be true.

Dan

A long, long time ago when they delayed the TR-40/DTVPal from March to June, they said the TR-50 would be September. The TR-40/DTVPal did come out in June, but it took a month to debug the primary timer issues. I don't know if that has pushed out the TR-50 date, but I don't think they are beta testing yet.

For the record (since this thread comes up high in a Google search) the TR-50 was actually release as the awkwardly named "DTV Pal DVR" or "DTVPal DVR". That said it is a great unit, and lots of details can be found over on AVS Forum. I'm very happy with my unit, it is straightforward, easy, and non-intrusive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)