Video - Echostar Tr50 Atsc Dvr

If this box isn't vaporware, there should soon start to show up a few hints that it's coming to market . . . rumor of a beta test, quantity component order or something.

so.....

Where is it? I am almost to the point of making phone calls to E* just to waste their time for waising my time about the stupid never going into production vapor ware...thing...damn the TR50 anyway...it was too good to be true.

Dan

A long, long time ago when they delayed the TR-40/DTVPal from March to June, they said the TR-50 would be September. The TR-40/DTVPal did come out in June, but it took a month to debug the primary timer issues. I don't know if that has pushed out the TR-50 date, but I don't think they are beta testing yet.

For the record (since this thread comes up high in a Google search) the TR-50 was actually release as the awkwardly named "DTV Pal DVR" or "DTVPal DVR". That said it is a great unit, and lots of details can be found over on AVS Forum. I'm very happy with my unit, it is straightforward, easy, and non-intrusive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts