This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

VIORE TV

4DTV78

Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
EAST COAST
Hi I can not program my 311 DN remote to control my Viore 32inch tv. I have tried the scan method to no success. Any one else have had problems? And any other way I can get the Dishnetwork remote to control my tv? Thank you

You need to be specific about which remote you have (by model number).

Unless your remote is less than a few months old, it probably doesn't support Viore (Akai).

That being said, you might try some of the Akai codes.

RemoteCentral has a thread on Viore and by-and-large, the news is not encouraging with respect to pre-programmed remote compatibility.

Have you tried controlling everything with the Viore remote? DISH receivers are supported by just about everything.

It is the Dish 322 system that I have.

It is the Dish 322 system that I have.

Not the receiver model, the remote model. you probably have is ether a 3.0 or a 4.0 remote, those ones don't have the right codes stored in them. Any of the following would probably work 5.3/5.4, 6.3/6.4, 20.0, 21.0.

Not the receiver model, the remote model. you probably have is ether a 3.0 or a 4.0 remote, those ones don't have the right codes stored in them. Any of the following would probably work 5.3/5.4, 6.3/6.4, 20.0, 21.0.
I will post remote model number later today. Thank you for all the help you are giving me.

Your welcome.
I'm not sure the 20.0 remote will work on a 322.
If it does, Ebays sell them for around $20
I would Try starting a thread, asking if the 20.0 remote will work with the 322.
You may get better results.