VIP 612 timer scheduling 2 shows for same tuner

SarKen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 3, 2006
MA
I did a search and could not find anything on my problem. The problem I am having is that my 612 (running L609) is scheduling 2 recordings for the same time on tuner 1. See attached photo for a sample.

Any idea on what could be causing this? I have tried rebooting and also unplugged the power for awhile.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• timers.jpg
    timers.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 250
Is the Apprentice from OTA? Even so, it should show the antenna bug, at least it does on the 722.

No the Apprentice is not on the OTA tuner. Actually I do not have an OTA hooked up to my 612.

I have seen this several times on my 612, I was always able to catch it and make changes to make sure I recorded the show I really wanted

Bob

Just curious if you noticed the problem with timers that you have reset the priority of the timer. I recently moved shows to the bottom of the list that are on FX, SYFY, USA, TLC, etc to the bottom of my list because they are replayed a lot and I can record them on one of the many replays.

I have found that deleting a timer that I have moved that is a conflict on tuner 1 seems to fix the problem. Like American Chopper that was a problem in the image I attached., I have deleted the timer and then added the timer again everything seems ok.

So I am guessing the best fix is to delete a timer we see that is a double on tuner 1.

No I do not remember changing priority, I just happened to check what is scheduled and noticed the duplication, it doesn't happen frequently but it happens , I have the same scheduled programs on my 722 and have never seen duplication. If it happens again I am going to leave it alone and see what happens and actually gets recorded

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)