VIP 722 TO WIRELESS

freeman543

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 29, 2010
us
I have a Linksys E2000 or E-1000 WIRELESS Router and want to hook my dishbox vip722 to it. I bought a belkin connect n150. when I plug it into the dish box it says not compatible with dish. should I stop now or is there a way? I'm 48 and need details. Ask me how to set the points on a 72 Nova, I can tell you but this sh it I am lost. I have two laptops connected and my new LG TV connected. Help. If this adapter is wrong where in town.....best buy , Wal-Mart, radio shack, ect can I buy the right one ( dish store says their out all the time. thanks, and yes I did search the threads but am still unclear. Better yet can you just come over and hook it up for me......I HAVE BEER !

You need a "netgear wnda3100 version 2". I have seen them at walmart in the past. You can also find them on ebay.

Last edited:
The one we use and that has been working is a Netgear wireless N. Can't put my hands on one right now for the specifics.

Just to give you a heads up, through DISH Network the wireless adapters are $25 dollars including shipping. I have seen that you can purchase them elsewhere but do not have specifics on that. If there is anything we can do, just holler! Turnaround looks to be about 5 days max from time of order to your front door (unless you are really "out there").

Ordered from dish $27......site did not say out of stock for a change. Item has not shipped yet though. Thanks for the suggestions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts