ViP 922 S120XAJD-N update

Sorry, I got rid that dud of a receiver a year after I got it. Now on the hopper /joey system and it works great with none of the drama that the 922 had when it came out.

Yep. I don't think they are installing ViP922s anymore, except as life for like replacements.

Poor 922... It can't be that bad... Sure people have had problems with it, but surely by now the hardware and software have matured? Hardware-wise, the 922 is just a 722k with different skin, so it can't be so bad. I'm sure there were tons of software glitches but since the 922 basically uses the same software as Hopper, given that my Hoppers are pretty stable, surely the 922 isn't so bad by now...

Poor 922... It can't be that bad... Sure people have had problems with it, but surely by now the hardware and software have matured? Hardware-wise, the 922 is just a 722k with different skin, so it can't be so bad. I'm sure there were tons of software glitches but since the 922 basically uses the same software as Hopper, given that my Hoppers are pretty stable, surely the 922 isn't so bad by now...

Bingo! Since the last update S119, I have had no issues, even with sling.

Anyone know when the 922 was updated to S120XAJD-N and what the enhancements are?

Thanks!

I know that my 922 got the update a week ago Tuesday, I know this because I lost all my personalizations and had to reset them all and I noticed it was now at S120. I have no idea what it was suppose to do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)