Vital Program Information Download S503.

When I went to my EHD last night, I noticed that most of the Icons were for incorrect channels and not even the programs that were recorded. I had one ABC program with an HGTV Icon. Just received S503 the night before. I hope Dish straightens this out. Or give us the option of lists instead of Icons, which would take up less space on each page and shows more programs.

I got S503 and everything seems to be okay, EXCEPT that my Bluetooth headphones can no longer be found. I've done a search several times it and comes up with nothing found. The phones have been working fine up to now. Anyone else having a bluetooth problem?

Larry
SF

I got S503 and everything seems to be okay, EXCEPT that my Bluetooth headphones can no longer be found. I've done a search several times it and comes up with nothing found. The phones have been working fine up to now. Anyone else having a bluetooth problem?

Larry
SF
Did you check under the sofa cushions? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sdfntx
Never had 502, but received 503 overnight. As others have mentioned, my OTA timers are all dead now. Thanks Dish. :rolleyes:

I already posted in the S502 thread earlier this morning about how upset I am about the artwork images now missing from many of my saved recordings on my External Hard Drives. The channel logos are accurate and in some cases when it couldn't identify the channel it supplied the generic DISH icon. I called advanced tech support and explained my situation and was told they could prepare a packet to be sent between the hours of 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. to try to fix it but I'm skeptical of this.

My original post: One unfortunate side effect from S503 is when I attach an External Hard Drive and view its stored contents, the artwork images for random movies and shows have now been replaced by generic logos of the channels they were recorded on. (Ex: All episodes of Revolution now have the NBC HD logo). This doesn't make me happy since a lot of the shows I had stored have had their season/series finales or been cancelled. Therefore they're no longer airing to be recorded again and have the missing artwork overwritten. Also most of the movies were obtained from premium subscription channels during free previews, or they're simply not showing anymore. I can prove it was caused by S503 because the artwork was restored when viewed on my HWS with S502. Now that both have S503, the artwork is consistently missing for the same shows and movies on all EHDs.

Here's something new:
Select a previously paused version of this event to resume.
Living Room 5805days
Den 14min
That's right, my HWS was reporting that if I resumed the Living Room version of my 30-minute recording it had 5,805 days remaining whereas the other location had 14 minutes.

Reactions: sdfntx and navychop
That's right, my HWS was reporting that if I resumed the Living Room version of my 30-minute recording it had 5,805 days remaining whereas the other location had 14 minutes.

You didn't have anything else to do between now and late April 2030, did you? o_O

Here, I record the program that precedes "Deadliest Catch , The Bait", then it skips the episode that follows with the message "cancelled by user..." followed by the name of the Hopper I am using (which I did not do) . The repeat of the episode later is then skipped as "already scheduled" unless I catch it in time and restore it.

I got 2 downloads within a few days apart. Been having problems when recording Deadliest Catch. Have DVR set to Only New,but it is recording repeats. It sometimes also says 100% watched when I never watched it. Hope this gets fixed.

Got 503. Lost OTA recording of Last Comic Standing. I record both sat and OTA to compare PQ. No dice. We'll see next Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never got 502 either, got 503 Fri night. May have been discussed in 502 thread, but I found that if you sort recordings by episode number, only ONE recording shows at a time, and you have to scroll through them, ONE at a time. Really a PITA, and needs to be fixed.

Came home from a trip and HWS is now on 503. ALL recordings are wiped. No recordings exist on my system. Search does not work and no programs in my guide. I lost recordings of kids that i've coached who are now collegiate and professional athletes.

Came home from a trip and HWS is now on 503. ALL recordings are wiped. No recordings exist on my system. Search does not work and no programs in my guide. I lost recordings of kids that i've coached who are now collegiate and professional athletes.
Have you tried a pull the plug reboot? Maybe everything will recover.

What do you mean? Folder with multiple recordings, sort by episode and page down doesn't work?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
I mean, when sorted by date, you sees a LIST of programs, from most recent (top) to bottom.

If you sort by episode number, there is NO list...only ONE episode in the box at a time, you have to scroll for the next ONE to show up. This is another major bug. Will report to DIRT.

Pulling the plug did not work. issue with the HD I can rewind live content but can't record anything or set a timer. Search button does nothing. Called dish and they are sending out a new receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts