Volume One, Show Nine

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to this week’s episode of the Satelliteguys.us podcast. This week Scott and Bob talk about new channel launches on DirecTV, A sleepy giant that is slowly wakening at Dish Network and HDCP woes that is shocking the industry. Listen in for all this and allot more!

Dialup users click here

Attachments

• 120907podcast.mp3
    10.2 MB · Views: 1,478
In honerance of Alvin and the Chipmunks movie coming out, anyone who listens via the player will get the chipmunk version. :D.. I'm aware of the issue and working on a fix. You can click the podcast attachment itself to download the full version wich does not sound like Alvin and the chipmunks, or you can click on the RSS tab and add the Podcast RSS feed to any Pod Catching software to automatically download.

Also you should notice improved quality as I'm working on multiple things to make the podcast more enjoyable and easy to listen to. :) Thanks guys.

Awesome pod-cast, I love it, this was the first time I ever listened to satguys podcast, I am looking forward to check out the next upcoming releases for satguys podcast, thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)