Voom Advertising, Store Locations and Subscribers???

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Advertising: I still see the same outdated Voom Infomercial playing at odd hours and on odd channels. When are we going to see some regular 30 or 60 second commericals? Both D* and E* commercials are terrible, but IMHO they are much better than the Voom Infomercial.

Store Locations: Voom recently showed up at our local "The Big Screen Store". Wow! The difference between them and Sears is the like the difference between day and night: professional setting, knowledgable staff, and working Voom STBs. Voom moving into these kinds of stores is nothing less than great news!

Subscribers: It has been quite a while since Cablevision released official numbers for their Voom subs. Does anyone have reliable information regarding their July 1st numbers?

PS - still need to fix the 101 documented problems!
PSS - where the hell is that firmware update?

subs information will not be released publicly until August? I think Sean (who broke the news regarding the other satellite stated this).

In TV Guide this week there is a list of the 50 coolest electronic things and VOOM was one of them. TV guide listed VOOM as $500 bucks for installation and the Hd receiver....but there was no mention of the 0 down offer. I found that strange....the zero down offer should be with every single ad out there...its a great deal that doesnt get the recogntion that it deserves. Sears is waste for electronics...the staff is clueless and your lucky if they even know the Ch's that VOOM offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)