Voom Advertising, Store Locations and Subscribers???

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Advertising: I still see the same outdated Voom Infomercial playing at odd hours and on odd channels. When are we going to see some regular 30 or 60 second commericals? Both D* and E* commercials are terrible, but IMHO they are much better than the Voom Infomercial.

Store Locations: Voom recently showed up at our local "The Big Screen Store". Wow! The difference between them and Sears is the like the difference between day and night: professional setting, knowledgable staff, and working Voom STBs. Voom moving into these kinds of stores is nothing less than great news!

Subscribers: It has been quite a while since Cablevision released official numbers for their Voom subs. Does anyone have reliable information regarding their July 1st numbers?

PS - still need to fix the 101 documented problems!
PSS - where the hell is that firmware update?

subs information will not be released publicly until August? I think Sean (who broke the news regarding the other satellite stated this).

In TV Guide this week there is a list of the 50 coolest electronic things and VOOM was one of them. TV guide listed VOOM as $500 bucks for installation and the Hd receiver....but there was no mention of the 0 down offer. I found that strange....the zero down offer should be with every single ad out there...its a great deal that doesnt get the recogntion that it deserves. Sears is waste for electronics...the staff is clueless and your lucky if they even know the Ch's that VOOM offers.