VOOM Channel Lineup Card

Thanks for the list. This will sure come in handy, especially with all the changes/additions lately.

I did have a question about channel 104. You have it listed as FU, as opposed to KungFu. Is that a typo or did you intend to list it that way?

Voom4Me said:
Thanks for the list. This will sure come in handy, especially with all the changes/additions lately.

I did have a question about channel 104. You have it listed as FU, as opposed to KungFu. Is that a typo or did you intend to list it that way?

Typo. Fixed it. Thanks!

A few suggestions.

Hi Dana,

I like your list so much I have a printed copy next to my remote, and use it almost on a daily basis. At least until I start to memorize most of these channels. ;)

I did find a few more typos or changes that I wanted to bring to your attention.

* Under the "by channel # page" you have inverted channels 252 & 251
* Channel 862 is now "Arena Rock"
* The "Hit List" has been moved to channel 870 from 869
* Channels 311, 341, & 404 are no longer in our lineup. Are these regional channels and not available to ALL voom customers?
* You did not include channel 700 (Is this a duplicate of 999?)
* You missed the "`" on 90's both `70's & `80's have it.
* The description for "Sci Fi" should have a space. (One of my favorite channels.) :D

Again, thank you for this great list… :)

texansgal8 said:
Does anyone know why they have the NFL network in HD on channel 311?? I get channel 312 but not 311.

311 or NFL Network in HD was not negotiated (based on my opinion) again. It carried the the Game of the Week and that was it. It will remain to be seen how much was the NFL asking for the channel.

I recently had to go through updating the channels on my TIVO, and it shows several other channels that it thinks Voom is delivering, which I can't pick up.

The most interesting is national feeds of ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. I think the stations were HD.

Can anyone actually receive these?

Hey Sean, what happened to the channels we were going to get over the weekend? I think I read somewhere they are being delayed due to the DC SuperDMA problem. Is this correct?? If so, why?

Thanks,

Tim

Are these regional channels

Voom4Me said:
* Channels 311, 341, & 404 are no longer in our lineup. Are these regional channels and not available to ALL voom customers?
As Sean mentioned above 311 was originally NFLVoom HD, it disappeared after the NFL football season ended in January 2004, 341 was FSNFla HD, it disappeared at the end of baseball last season, hopefully this channel will come back before Baseball starts (but, probably only Fla. residents will be allowed to get it), and 404 was (I think) CNN Financial News, it was shut down by CNN not to long ago.
Voom4Me said:
* You did not include channel 700 (Is this a duplicate of 999?)
I think this channel was/is being used to test the Harmonic Encoders recently installed on all of Voom's channels. Their is "Rumor" that it could be used for PPV when it becomes available.

HD at last said:
I recently had to go through updating the channels on my TIVO, and it shows several other channels that it thinks Voom is delivering, which I can't pick up.

The most interesting is national feeds of ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. I think the stations were HD.

Can anyone actually receive these?

Yes i can receive all those national channels in HD with no problems.

Are the national feeds only available to certain subscribers?

Should I be able to get them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts