VOOM Didnt Ground! Here i NC

stephenc1973

Original poster
Aug 4, 2004
:mad: Well, on July 19,2004 we had a bad storm come through, and my big screen, voom receiver, DVD, and Stereo, felt it, I had and electrician come out and find, that voom installed a groundblock, but didnt install a ground wire to the block, DUH!, after 2weeks on the phone, voom sent the orginal installer back out, who said, Timewarner Stole there ground (I had Roadrunner Installed before Voom ) and that there were no signs on Burn marks on the Stingers of the RG6, and to have a nice day, called Install's they said, my claim has been denied, no evidence of Lighting damage, the kicker is the installer never came into the house, The bottom line is there it no ground, and when they left after tell me Timewarner stole there ground THEY" STILL DIDNT Ground!,,

what should I do?

Call Voom and tell them to ground the system or you will cancel. Legally the system should be grounded. Grounding the system will keep it from being as much of a lightening rod but keep in mind if lightening finds it and travels through nothing is really gonna save your equipment.

stephenc1973 said:
:mad: Well, on July 19,2004 we had a bad storm come through, and my big screen, voom receiver, DVD, and Stereo, felt it, I had and electrician come out and find, that voom installed a groundblock, but didnt install a ground wire to the block, DUH!, after 2weeks on the phone, voom sent the orginal installer back out, who said, Timewarner Stole there ground (I had Roadrunner Installed before Voom ) and that there were no signs on Burn marks on the Stingers of the RG6, and to have a nice day, called Install's they said, my claim has been denied, no evidence of Lighting damage, the kicker is the installer never came into the house, The bottom line is there it no ground, and when they left after tell me Timewarner stole there ground THEY" STILL DIDNT Ground!,,

what should I do?
contact mberube@install.com tell him you problem and he will help you if he can this name is mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts