VOOM Goes BOOM - update Dish Drops all 15 VOOM Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There's at least one bogus user vote in the Premium section so crank down the whining Spackle.

A history of doing this?

Yeah, right. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

I guess you must have bought your crazy somewhere else?

I already said someone did it in the premium vote.

History of doing this? How quickly you forget the post where I showed you the history.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1472792-post77.html

I miss VOOM and voted that way in the poll, but have no realistic hope that we'll ever see it again. I see you acknowledged cheating in the poll is a two way street and that's a good thing (the acknowledgment, not the cheating). How subtle do you think the attempted subversion of the poll results was with a name like "imacheater"?

I don't think they were trying to be subtle. I think it was a joke.

I guess you must have bought your crazy somewhere else?

I already said someone did it in the premium vote.

History of doing this? How quickly you forget the post where I showed you the history.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1472792-post77.html

Yes, I see you grudgingly did that but you so easily ignore that and the so obvious names chosen to do it with. Hmmmm... Still need those IP addresses. What's yours again? :)

As for a HISTORY, show us a history BEFORE VOOM went boom.

I don't think they were trying to be subtle. I think it was a joke.

You seem to know a lot about these bogus users. How does the joke work when it's obvious enough that you visit the profile of every Voom voter and come back with evidence to fit your conspiracy theory? I'm interested.

Go read the other thread we already talked about this. you are starting to bore me.
I will tell you again I looked for unfamilar names. 5 or 6 jump out at you ie ...iamacheater, multiname, Iluvoom and so on. It is obviously a joke. A lot of people comment they are tired of hearing about voom, maybe they are screwing with it.

Why even look? We went over this in this thread and the other thread. I don't think you forgot already.

Wow! Haven't checked in here for a while and didn't expect this thread to still be so active.

I think I got my loss of VOOM angst out of my system after switching to D* and telling E* it was because of losing VOOM.

Now I hope D* picks up some VOOM channels. Even with D*'s 95 HD channels, I still miss VOOM's programming.

Go read the other thread we already talked about this. you are starting to bore me.
I will tell you again I looked for unfamilar names. 5 or 6 jump out at you ie ...iamacheater, multiname, Iluvoom and so on. It is obviously a joke. A lot of people comment they are tired of hearing about voom, maybe they are screwing with it.

Why even look? We went over this in this thread and the other thread. I don't think you forgot already.

Ok, so if it's obviously a joke, and, the fake accounts were opened the day AFTER you started the POLL THREAD,

HOW CAN VOOMERS HAVE A HISTORY? Please explain beyond a statement Scott made about a couple of people who wore out their welcome months ago when Voom was taken down and so they opened another account to keep complaining. That's what Scott was talking about.

Your subtle trashing of Voom and ALL THOSE who liked Voom is a little tiring as well.

Check out people who have voted there are names like multiname and imacheater. They registered voted then have no activity since. The voom members have a history of doing this. It goes both ways also in the premium vote there is a person who did the same thing. There is just more in the Voom section.

I'm one of these people you're talking about, but I never thought of myself as a cheater. I registered last week, voted for VOOM in the poll, and have never posted anything before. So what? Until I lost VOOM, I didn't feel strongly enough about any of the issues to justify the time investment. Now, I'm motivated.

I don't think the poll is flawed because 'newbies' like me participated; on the contrary, it shows how deeply people feel about this issue.

Spatch!

You are the biggest looser in this thread. I can understand people who miss Voom and are still posting their grief. I do not understand someone like you who has spent three months attacking Voom lovers and people who come here to talk about TV they LOVE.

You are all about hate and conflict. Clearly you are feeding on the conflict and keeping the sh*t pile stirred by posting Voom vs polls (Ironic that you would start a new Voom thread when you spent months complaining about too many Voom threads). That's a hypocrite IMHO. That verses thread should have been deleted since the rest of us knew there was to be ONE Voom thread.

Spatch - your a looser and you make this forum unpleasant to visit. Who wants to post in a thread to talk about something I enjoy, when I know you are just waiting to attack, stimulate, and feed on conflicts.

Maybe I'll loose my account here for speaking my truth about you and your posts. I don't really care becuase you pretty much have made this board unpleasant to visit anyway.
http://www.satelliteguys.us/member.php?u=7147

You DO know there is the ignore button dont you?
If someone annoys you, use it. Problem solved

You won't lose your account. You said what you wanted to say and everyone now knows the stance of the other. Back to civility.

See ya
Tony <--- Wants FilmFest/Voom Movies Back!!!

Ok, so if it's obviously a joke, and, the fake accounts were opened the day AFTER you started the POLL THREAD,

HOW CAN VOOMERS HAVE A HISTORY? Please explain beyond a statement Scott made about a couple of people who wore out their welcome months ago when Voom was taken down and so they opened another account to keep complaining. That's what Scott was talking about.

Your subtle trashing of Voom and ALL THOSE who liked Voom is a little tiring as well.

That isn't what Scott was talking about. Read it again....
What I also find funny is that a lot of these new VOOM die hards upset about its demise is that a lot of these folks crying for its return and the death of Dish Network are actually the same people logging in with more then one account. So in a way yes folks it is the SAME PEOPLE complaining about VOOM over and over again trying to make it look like more people are upset, when really most folks really don't care.

Also, you had the Monsters HD petition where people were doing it.

I'm one of these people you're talking about, but I never thought of myself as a cheater. I registered last week, voted for VOOM in the poll, and have never posted anything before. So what? Until I lost VOOM, I didn't feel strongly enough about any of the issues to justify the time investment. Now, I'm motivated.

I don't think the poll is flawed because 'newbies' like me participated; on the contrary, it shows how deeply people feel about this issue.

There are several people who registered voted and haven't since. The name you quoted wasn't even yours. I also never said you were a cheater I said someone or two registered the name imacheater and multiname.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)