VOOM Goes BOOM - update Dish Drops all 15 VOOM Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yup...and you've been such a voice of reason every time...:D :D :D

It is what it is...you can't change that....Spatch wants to troll Voom threads to insite argument, then Spatch wants to troll Voom threads to insite argument...

And naturally, you support him...lets face it...you love to side with the aggressors...I hope it suits you well...:D

Vampz, I personally dont care how you see my argument. I havent sided with anyone. I simply said that this isnt a voom supporters only thread, and have even given advice as to how to ignore the people who dont like the negative posts against voom. I still stand by my statement that both sides are argumentive against the other. If you dont agree so be it. Just dont try to put me in a postion that I havent taken.

I guess the only thing left for some of us to do is to put 2-3 people on the ignore list. I have never done this before but I can see you guys are not reasonable. Pretty pathetic!

That is a good choice if you dont want to hear them

I am not going to do it because I think some of its funny. People complain thats life, I only complain when it gets out of hand.

Why don't all of us Voom supporter do the unthinkable...

Lets all to into the D* forums and do the unthinkable...lets all go into the D* forums and discuss...

HOW MUCH SUNDAY TICKET SUCKS!!!!! :D :D :D

And then we will see how much all this talk about 'freedom to have an opinion' and 'we are not trolls for expressing ourselves' holds up then...I couldn't even get away with doing that in the warzone for cryin' out loud...

...and here we have identical behavior on the part of the big-three...just tearing it up old school...and they think they can get away with it...go figure...

and of course...they have their 'supporters'...

God forbid we have a peaceful conversion without negativity...and not, they aren't trolls...lol...just ask them...

Last edited:
Hey this is our Forum for Voom, I was happy when Scott gave it back to us I say we keep it going I am sure that will make everyone happy lol.

Vampz, you are more than welcome to go into any area in the forum and comment on any topic that is not against the forum rules, and isnt off topic for the respective threads. (as I understand it anyway). I might not disagree with your opinion, but I wouldnt consider it trolling. The fact is, some support and want voom, some dont. Again, unless I missed something, this thread isnt exclusive to one group. It SHOULD be open to both viewpoints. That COULD make for a healthy discussion if both sides were open to it

Vampz, you are more than welcome to go into any area in the forum and comment on any topic that is not against the forum rules, and isnt off topic for the respective threads. (as I understand it anyway). I might not disagree with your opinion, but I wouldnt consider it trolling.

How nice of you...warms the cockles of my heart...

like I said, I couldn't even get away with this type of behavior in the warzone...and here it is in the E* forums...

Go figure...

I've found the recent discussion between HDRoberts and 8bitbytes to be interesting and insightful, providing a fair degree of worth to this thread, despite all the other (cough) stuff. I think it shows that a discussion of what VOOM was (and wasn't) is still relevant, even if VOOM isn't coming back. Thanks for being able to disagree with energy and sincerity.

In addition the efforts by a few others to inject a little humor (including sarcasm) are a welcome addition to a discussion where some take themselves to seriously. This is a worthwhile thread and I hope it continues in a constructive manner.

How nice of you...warms the cockles of my heart...

like I said, I couldn't even get away with this type of behavior in the warzone...and here it is in the E* forums...

Go figure...

I dont see why you couldnt offer a differeing viewpoint on anything within the forum rules, in any thread.

I dont see why you couldnt offer a differeing viewpoint on anything within the forum rules, in any thread.

I believe you already have a list of people you could ask about that one...

I gave it to you... ;)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv...nfl-remote-without-getting-sunday-ticket.html

Who wants to see me chime into this forum just to give my opinion...one line "Who cares, Sunday Ticket is a waste of money and your better off without it"...who wants to see what happens?

Place your bets, folks...place your bets...what will happen...

I had sunday ticket and it really is nice sometimes, but over all since they raised the price it isnt worth it.

I had sunday ticket and it really is nice sometimes, but over all since they raised the price it isnt worth it.

Excellent...I agree with you...

Now post that opinion in an enthusiastic ST thread in the D* forum and tell them about your status as an E* sub and see how they react. :D

I'll watch the show...:D :D :D

Go figure...

keep pushing your luck ;) i guess you forgot that you were banned before for this type of behavior? keep it up :up i don't see you having a positive influence in this thread. all i see is you stirring up trouble. i guess you believe the mods can't read.

keep pushing your luck ;) i guess you forgot that you were banned before for this type of behavior? keep it up :up i don't see you having a positive influence in this thread. all i see is you stirring up trouble. i guess you believe the mods can't read.

I guess what your failing to believe is that the 'this type of behavior' that you and I are both referring to is NOT MY OWN. Perhaps a select few should be banned as well...all things considered, I've never been in a fignt in any other forum EVER besides the warzone. And I've been out of the warzone for a while, there is no reason to want a peaceful conversation in the E* forums and have the warzone come to me...thats all I'm saying...

(who are you to threaten me? "keep pushing your luck". :confused: )

I guess what your failing to believe is that the 'this type of behavior' that you and I are both referring to is NOT MY OWN. :)

I've been out of the warzone for a while, there is no reason to want a peaceful conversation in the E* forums and have the warzone come to me...thats all I'm saying...

(who are you to threaten me? "keep pushing your luck". :confused: )

threat? :D who am i to threaten you? take it that way if you like. even the war zone has rules but you're right this isn't the war zone. this thread is about those who loved and miss voom and honestly i'm interested in their opinions.

threat? :D who am i to threaten you? take it that way if you like. even the war zone has rules but you're right this isn't the war zone. this thread is about those who loved and miss voom and honestly i'm interested in their opinions.

Thats good, I'm right here with you...lets hope no Voom haters interupt us with their nonsense... ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts