VOOM Guy Poll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sean Mota said:
I just saw the actual VOOM Guide Guy. Not just his head but him.... I make me laugh that we all want to chop his head off from VOOM.

Just be glad it's not the Paperclip guy from MS Office. Perhaps we'll get that if they go with WM9 compression!

mike528 said:
Yes, he pops up in the corner of your computer screen to tell you about new posts on other threads. :D
Hey why not use a flaming Diva instead? I mean voom is gay friendly now right?

Are You Listening Voom?

This is so annoying. I hope they give him a job in the 'mail room' soon... anything to get this crap off the screen. ARE YOU LISTENING VOOM?

He has to be the worlds ugliest/weirdest looking man/boy. Neck and neck with carrot top and Lyle lovett. LMAO

maybe they can keep the voom guy to the basic subscription, and leave it off of Va-Va Voom subscribers? :) voom could use him as an incentive for upgrading

(ducks)

frank

I think VOOM reads the forums here and at Yahoo....so if you are a VOOM rep reading the forums....WE Dont Like The VOOm GUY....

I just saw some new guy from Victory studios, last name McDonald, explaining 5.1. He was in an engineering studio, so I guess that gives him credibility :) Isn't Victory the Minnesota Twins station? Maybe a Voom/Victory affiliation or deal has been made?

Did anybody see the new Voom Guy spot at the plover habitat? Very demented! Who writes that stuff?

It was on several times last night on Equator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)