Voom installed today, Got some problems :(

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fastfed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 20, 2004
The guy installed two tv's for me, and all seemed to work..
Boxes came with software upgrades already preloaded..

My signal is 97-99, problem is HBO'S and playboy and some other HD channels are playing for a little than it goes out, and does this process about ever 10 seconds..

Black screen, no sound for a second, then the sound comes back and about 3 seconds later the picture comes back.. Every 10 seconds this happens :(

Voom said to softboot it, I did but I knew that would not fix it as both tv's are having the same thing..

So what's the deal?

I'm having the same problems. It must be something on Voom's end. This happens sometimes, and usually goes away in a couple of days. Yes, it's annoying that we have to resign ourselves to it.

Edit: There's another thread about this.

Thanks stone man!!

<< Still happy...

So the signal being almost 100 is good then right?

If you got near 100, you should be jumping up and down and I should go to my roof right now and repeak, just kidding. :) It is good.

Near 100? :shocked I'm so jealous! I only got 94-95. :D

Looks like we got installed around the same time fastfed. I was getting the dropouts too and was real worried until I got on this forum. This forum rocks!

One other note: My Voom installer said that he was doing Voom installs like crazy! He does DirecTV, Dish Network, Globecast (or something like that), and now Voom. He really spoke highly of Voom. Very knowledgable guy. I was quite surprised actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)